Thursday, July 20, 2006

Job Security Blues

This week's been busy
No sense in lyin'.
I feel like Neo
defending ol' Zion.

In with the bad,
out with the fixed.
I'm running rapidly
out of computer tech tricks.

I think the planets
are aligned just so
that many a wrench
in the gears are bestowed!

And yet, here I am
without worry or fret
that my job won't be here
tomorrow I'll bet!

For 'long as I receive
computers so broken.
I'll have food on the table
and that nice brass token.

In the mean time I'll
stop my job bitchin',
throwin' a fit,
and shoulder from twitchin'.

~Jas...

2 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I've been there, dude. I hope you catch a break soon!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Thanks guys!

It has picked up much. I love life much as I ever do... 'specially when donuts are provided!

:D