Monday, May 29, 2006

Ode to a bitchy customer...

I remember there being
and quite disagreeing
with a lonely and bitter old hag.

T’was a moment in my life
that cut like a sharp knife
as she stood clutching her grocery bag.

Never seen her before
while working at that store.
Said yesterday I kept an eye,

followed her ‘bout the aisles,
like she was on trial.
And making her just want to cry.

Like a good little boy
I let her enjoy
eating on my minimum wage ass.

What I’d like to have done
was take her by the bun,
And throw her through our store’s front plate glass!

Always!
Jas…

1 comment:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

O - It was more detailed, and yes, I walked out of the store after a stupendous, tremendous Coke belch that scared the pants off a poor stock girl who was on break.

I threw this into a poem, because I wanted to see what I could do with it.

:D