Monday, January 08, 2007

Pitiful Poetry, Part 1


Higgledee Piggledee, pudding in pie,

I've got nuclear waste in my eye!

Since I became a spy,

I'm lucky to be alive.

'Cause Putin's been endlessly plotting my demise!


*****


Higgledee Piggledee, pudding in pie,

I've got a new law I'd like to decry

No child left behind

Is wasting my time

All the extra paperwork is making me blind!


*****


Higgledee Piggledee, pudding in pie

Justin Timberlake is one spicey guy!

He's made a new flick

That heats me up quick

But the plot is really ridiculous! It's a story that I would never watch under other circumstances, like, say, it starred someone else, like, I don't know, maybe Mel Gibson.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holeee crap, that's good stuff!! Esp. the stuff re: NCLB.

Johnny Yen said...

I especially like the NCLB one. Or as we call it here in Chicago, the "No Paperwork Left Behind" law.