Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Limericks



Some folks say limerick writing's a crime.

Or at best, a complete waste of one's time.

Though they're sometimes amusing,

often vile, or confusing.

They're the oldest known examples of rhyme.

Red Green once said, "Poems don't have to rhyme and they don't have to be dirty, but people seem to prefer them that way." I agree. So without further ado, here's some limericks.

There was a young lady from Cue,

Who filled her vagina with glue.

She said with a grin,

"If they will pay to get in,

They'll pay to get out of it too."

*

There was a young girl named Maxine,

Who found a new use for the bean.

As a vaginal bearing,

She found it long wearing,

And it varied her f*cking routine.

*

The prior of Dunstan St. Just,

Consumed with erotical lust,

Raped the Bishop's prize fowls,

Buggered four startled owls,

And a little green lizard, that bust.

*

Oh, pity the Duchess of Kent!

Her c*nt was so dreadfully bent,

The poor wench doth stammer,

"I need a sledgehammer

To pound a man into my vent."

*

A broken-own harlot named Tupps

Was heard to confess in her cups:

"The height of my folly

Was f*cking a collie-

But I got a nice price for the pups."

Doc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! That's impressive!! didja' write those yerself or find 'em??

The art of the dirty limerick is a near-lost one, and I'm glad to see that you're bringing it back!

Besides, you can say "fucking" on the internet. It's ok. Say it with me: FUUUUH-KIIIING...

See??

Doc said...

I try and keep my foul language to myself and only use it spareingly, so that I doesn't lose it's punch. Talk to me in person or on the phone, I'll swear my f*cking head off, but not in print. I feel that, in some small way, I am a reporter on the world as I see it, and I must maintain some ethics in what it is that I report. I am not above showing small amounts of nudity on my blog, but only if is tastefully done, and pertains to the story I'm trying to tell. After all, when it comes to nudity, everybody can take their clothes off and stare at their own goodies, just as you are doing right now, I'm sure. But foul language is the jurisdiction of cable T.V., not any form of print media that I am a part of.

Well, you say, I've read where you printed "Bitch" and "Bastard", what about those? Those are not swear words, those are accidents of birth.

I will continue to edit my printed words, using ****, as I see fit.

Thank you for sharing, and please pose whatever other questions you might have about my posts in the comments section provided. Thanks again.

Now sit the F*CK DOWN and SHUT THE F*CK UP!