Tuesday, November 21, 2006

POOP!

I awoke today to the smell of poop
it was 4 AM and it knocked me for a loop

my children, a veritiable troupe
had filled thier pants up with poop

I rose from bed and let out a whoop
for the DOG had left a pile of poop!

I yelled "NOW LISTEN HERE, MY FAMILY GROUP!
THIS IS ENTIRELY WAAAY TOO MUCH POOP!"

I put Styx on the CD player (my favorite musical group)
and set about to clean up all this poop

I swished clothing the basketball hoop
of the toilet to remove the big chunks of poop

and though the smell was so bad it made my moustache droop
I knew I had to be rid of all this poop

I used shopping bags like a makeshift scoop
to pick up all that poop

and though it was gross and very goop(y)
I ne'er shunned to clean up the poop(y)

2 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Some days are just poop days. Dr. Seuss would be proud.

Poop...should it droop, should it stoop, should and slide off you sloop?

Thank God you weren't driving in a new sport coupe Or doing the loop de loop of the chicken coop.

At least you didn't have to hire a snoop to find all the poop!

That makes you the dupe
Who had to pick up the poop.
Thank God no on had the croup.
And that all now have a clean pooper shoot.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

should it slide off your sloop, that is.